http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping Pension Plan Puppets: A New Home

Every Leafs fan has an opinion. Here's mine: We are all Pension Plan Puppets. The Teachers pull the strings and we dance.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

A New Home

It is my distinct pleasure to announce that yours truly will be the latest blogger to begin writing for SportsBlog Nation. In their infinite wisdom they have decided to allow me the exposure to a larger audience. It will continue to be called Pension Plan Puppets (until I vanquish the OTPP) except now I get my own URL(!), a funny logo (or an obvious one if you want to be a jerk about it), and the tools to build a community for Leaf fans.

The main tool at my disposal will be JFJ. Just kidding. It's what SB Nation calls a diary which in essence allows members (sign up!) to carry some of the conversation by writing their own blog posts. A more complete explanation and some guidelines can be found in the easy to follow post "Where Am I and What Do I Do Here?".

Any good site is more of a conversation than a sermon from the pulpit so I hope that you'll stop by, sign up, and join in the discussion.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just came accross your blog and I think what you are doing is great. The Teachers Pension Plan, Richard Peddie and an inadequate management team have left me questioning my life long love of the Leafs. The games are getting more boring every year and now they are trying to charge me to watch them lose.
It's time Jim Basillie bought the Leafs. He would do the right thing.
Fuck JFJ!

Sludge

7:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pension Plan Puppets still keeping me entertained, thanks.

6:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home